Everyone knows that without the right feed going in you won’t make the most of the results coming out. But sometimes it’s difficult to know the exact right quantity and quality depending on other key factors. We provide systems and processes to:
- Monitor the wellbeing of your breeding stock with careful assessment of body condition.
- Prioritise feeding groups based on condition score and nutritional requirements throughout the year.
- Weigh young stock regularly to monitor their growth, ensuring well-fed, healthy and stress-free stock grow at optimal rates.
- Develop with you the ability to predict, grow and utilise adequate levels of quality feed for optimal performance.
- Make early adjustments to stock numbers or provide supplementary feeding to offset changes in expected feed levels.
- Minimise the impact of changes in feed type by carefully managing the transitional process.